Dear Helena Bonham Carter…

Helena Bonham Carter showed up at the Golden Globes last night dressed as a homeless version of Elaine from Seinfeld.  To top the look off, she went with two different colored shoes — because she’s just a wacky free spirit who doesn’t even care what color shoes she wears! (barf)  She opted for a red one and green one, which happen to be the two colors that color blind people cannot tell apart, so if you’re color blind you’ll just have to trust me on this one: she looked like an effing lunatic (also, not to rub it in or anything, but you’re really missing out on a lot of the “pizazz” I paid my web-guy for with this blog theme).

Tags: , , ,

8 Responses to “Dear Helena Bonham Carter…”

1. Terri Jones says:

Julia, I can’t read the number in the lower left hand corner. Does that mean I have HelenaBonhamCarteritis? Help!

• Julia says:

Wow Terri, I hate for you to find out in this way, but yes, it does indeed mean you have HelenaBonhamCarteristis. Good luck with that!

• Bill Howerton says:

Oh crap! Neither can I. On the bright side, I guess I no longer have to worry about that pesky “matching shoe colors” thing anymore.

2. Cari D. says:

If she was really the “free spirit” she wants us to believe, she would have worn two completely different types of shoes. I’m sure if she just reached up during that freak flea market explosion she could have snagged a snowshoe and a moccasin.

3. Alex Nagle says:

At least she got her port and starboard correct.

4. IamArcher says:

We already know most actors in Hollywood a slightly off center other wise they wouldn’t be able to entertain us like they can. I think the less secure ones tend to go with gimmicks. It almost reminds me of American Idol or Last Comic Standing. The freaks who think a crazy costume will get them in and not their talent. Just my 2 cents.